Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ringtones.

Good Thursday bras.
My initial idea for today's post was this: share with you this funny video, which one of my friends showed me long time ago. I'm talking about Japanese technology, technology I can't imagine.


But then, unfortunately for you, I discover this vid, the exactly contrary to the first one, its polar opposite.


You're bored by your emotionless ring tone? You're bored cuz everyone around you run away?
Now, you have solutions to all your problems.
So, have funny bras, if your day wasn't enough hilarious.

30 comments:

  1. hahaha really funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's good I want that ringtone now

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first one is epic xD good idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these for my ringtone XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the first vid. Clever advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha japanes are just crazy xDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol this videos are awesome.. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first video was very good! And I would totally buy a toot tone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you find these? So strange!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahah awesome post dude I love when thers still a fart supportan yuh

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol That first vid was awesome lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The iToot...
    That was too much for me!

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center