Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ginosaji Contest

Hi bras, good Tuesday!
Do you remember my last month post about The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon by Richard Gale? No? Well, before to watch theese videos you must read You’ll watch this video again, and again, and again. and watch its other vids. 
You've done it? Good, now you can enjoy this amazing contest started in October, 25, and ended five days ago.
Fuck yea, I love Richard Gale films.
Have a nice day, like Bon Jovi said.


This is the announcment of the contest.



And here, the winnerZ.


Most of winners didn't deserve this victory for their cosplays, but they made very artistic and original photos. In my opinion, obviously.

HOLY CRAP EDIT: I forgot it (How can I do that?), here there is the link of site from which you can buy Richard Gales coolest T-shirts!

41 comments:

  1. i loveee your blog,,visit mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contest announcement is the funniest one of all I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL the announcement itself is pretty awesome haha

    SPOOOONKILLER

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, looking forward to the next post

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a good follow up to your last post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha yeah, I remember your spoon killing man. Kinda sad there is such a large culture around such a not-funny idea. Maybe I am just lame :*(

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool videos ! :D
    btw: i like design of your blog ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center