Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I’m lovin’ Skin Diving


 Hi bras, happy Wednesday!
In this post I'm gonna talk you about free diving, I'm pretty good in this discipline and I think it's fucking amuseng.
At the bottom of this post you'll find an amazing video, the video which let me to know how cool can be skin diving.

You can find the source of this article here.

Skin diving, or free diving, is the practice of diving underwater without the use of a portable air supply, as is common with scuba diving. Skin diving can be done with minimal equipment, such as a mask and snorkel, or it may be done with no equipment at all. Typically, skin diving requires no additional skills, other than knowledge of how to swim.
Due to the fact it requires no additional skills, skin diving is a popular activity for those visiting seaside resorts and taking cruises. Often, in these situations, it is called snorkeling. Cruises offer such adventures at nearly every port of call they go to in warm weather areas. Some resorts offer skin diving equipment for no additional charge.
Skin diving has the advantage of keeping divers closer to the surface so there is less of a worry about getting the bends. This is a potentially fatal condition caused when divers ascend too rapidly from deeper depths and nitrogen is released into the blood. Most of the time skin, because their air supply is at the surface, divers do not go down far enough where this would become a problem.
In some locations, individuals may become professional skin divers, where their jobs include gathering clams and checking fishnets. In many cases, these divers are able to stay underwater for minutes at a time. This is done by a technique called "packing." Using this strategy, a diver gulps like a fish as he finished breathing to compact as much air as possible into the lungs. Perfecting this technique takes a substantial amount of practice, and can be dangerous.
Skin diving is also a very popular in freshwater springs. These springs make it very easy for skin divers to see some of the natural freshwater wildlife. In many cases, lakes and rivers are too murky to enjoy skin diving to a great degree. The visibility is usually not a problem in natural springs, which are known for the clarity of their waters.

I wanna share with all you bras an awesome video of  Guillaume Néry , a fuckin’ cool French free-diver specialized in Constant Weight free-diving.
I’ve never heard of him before, but I think he’s pretty famous.


Oh, I forgot it, I love this song: You Make Me Feel by Archive.

38 comments:

  1. I can't hold my breath for very long. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally die if I tried this I can hold my breath more then maybe 40 seconds. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm to outta shape for that. looks fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post men....interesting vid

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I want to search more about this packing technique! thanks for the reading, swimming is my favorite hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will not catch me doing this. The further down you go, the bigger the things that eat you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly most entertaining video i've seen today, that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome video. I'd love to do that. Actually I'd rather be nude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic stuff, looking forward to your next post, cliff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is neat. My oxygen capacity is low though, so I cant swim very far :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish i could do it too one day

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's really nice! I'd like to try it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got to do this once in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. very interesting
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  15. that seems like such a blast...until the shark/sting ray owns you. ha

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center