Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blogger Song

Good morning to you all bras, it's Thursday!
You know we are in the middle of this November week, so... so what?
So nothing :D I decided that today is a propitious day in which to present you the song I think is perfect in this context.
What I'm talkin' about? Nah, you're not asking this, cuz you can clearly see the video in this post and its lyrics.
Thus, enjoy this song; but most important, you must embrace the meaning of this song, I know you'll understand.
Have a nice day.



I'm losing sight
don't count on me
I chase the sun
it chases me

you know my name
you know my face
you'd know my heart
if you knew my place
I'll walk straight down
as far as I can go

I follow you,
you follow me

I don't know why
you lie so clean
I'll break right through the irony

Enlighten me
reveal my fate
just cut these strings
that hold me safe

you know my head
you know my gaze
you'd know my heart
if you knew your place
I'll walk straight down
as far as I can go

I follow you
you follow me

I don't know why
you lie so clean
I'll break right through the irony

Cure
this
Wait
I
I hate this wait
I hate this wait

I follow you
you follow me

I don't know why
you lie so clean
I'll break right through the irony
I don't know why
I don't know why
I follow you
you follow me

I don't know why
you lie so clean
I'll break right through the irony

29 comments:

  1. I'd pay a Benjamin not to listen to that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic song, to start teh day with. cheers man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. breaking benjamin is not one of my personal faves, but i dont mind this song all that much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen my new blog, Blogger Tutorials, Tips & Tricks? I know you have.

    Today's article, Huge, Effortless Increases In Income While You Sleep With The Fishes is a sure-fire way to increase your blog income by leaps and bounds.

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benjamin is one of my faves as well. Nice post. I already follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Breaking Benjamin, even though I'm not really into screaming that much lol

    I follow youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. this band is still around?! I remember they got played on Fuse's Uranium with that semi-hot wench Juliya. Damn I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to think of a more generic and bland song :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always heard the name breaking benjamin, but I could never identify what their music sounded like. Now I know, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Virtue preserved from fell destructions blast, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a huge fan of breaking benjamin but I must agree with the lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw them about 6 years ago here in Phoenix at a small Venue. Awesome show actually.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breaking Benjamin are alright :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. a buddy of mine told me to listen to these guys a while ago, but i never did.. now that i've heard them, i'm downloading an album as i type this. thanks for the post man

    ReplyDelete
  15. That made me laugh! hahaha. Nice .. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center