Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yesterday I thought today would be Halloween, but today…


Good morning to you all bras!
This early morning I woke up and I ask to myself:  Is today a special day? It's maybe an orange and dark one? Oh yea, I answered, it’s very a special day, I prepared also this >link< for you to celebrate it, ‘cause today is…


No, little cat in the box, today is…


No, I didn’t say it, I’d say…


Oh no funny kitten, you’re goin’ wrong, it’s..


Damn, stop screamin’, or you’ll wake up..


Oh, perfect…


Your bell, no wait…


Fuck damn yea, you win. Today, bras, is really Caturday! D:
Why is Caturday? Cuz it pwns Saturdog. Obviously.


 Happy Hall Caturday to all you bras, and have a good night.

38 comments:

  1. Hooray for teh kittehz! I wish every day could be Caturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the last pic is the best! Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are so brilliant, i posted some pics of mine a little while ago if you wanted to check em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it CATURDAY YET? Cuz I haz bell to ring it in...lmfao I lol'd so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm wonder if we can make a Caterween?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting on that ghost of Caturdays past

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol happy belated caturday and happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that was a cute post, loved it! Happy Caturday and Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg the cats with the chainsaws are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hell yes for the kitties! I'd much rather have a national caturday than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhahah thats hilarious good post man

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was unaware of it being caturday. thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damnit, I wish I weren't so allergic to cats...

    ReplyDelete
  14. had a good laugh to all the pics

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol, keep it up, cliff!

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center