Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Day After Tomorrow.


What will happen dat day, maybe something terrible? Or maybe I wanna review an old film?
Nope, you’re goin’ wrong bras.
I recently thought I wanna celebrate a special anniversary this thursday 21 october 2010.
What I’m talkin’ about? Dunno. Or better I know (I wanna celebrate it ._.) but I’m curious to know whut do you think about it.
The main question is: what will be the subject of my next post?
I can say you that iz not a great or famous event, but most of you know what I’m talkin’ about.
(I know, maybe too many “know”, too many “about”, my english vocabolary is limited D:)

I’ll be happy to see your comments with your opinions belows.


A small video posted to entertain those bras who have absolutely no desire to read the five lines I wrote.

23 comments:

  1. i fuckin love happy three friends xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really liked tree friends, good post none-the-less. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can talk about a presidential assassination from the past?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I saw an episode, good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they still came out with new happy tree friends episodes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha love that post m8!

    I look forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i've never really liked happy tree friends. osrry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol funny vid. sweet blog, you got a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the video :D, i hope the next post is like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Fuuuuuuuu
    No, water. But yea, I'm talkin' about a murderer.
    @ Savage Nugget
    Nope xD
    @ The Angry Vegetarian
    Nutella A____A Iz a drug. No.

    Next post wouldn't talk about HTF, dat video was only a distractor.
    Thanx for all this commentz bras, tomorrow is close <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. the video is super hella funny and i watched it all lol they eyeball part roflmao

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center