Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Doo ya nowa Cliff MillaH pt. 2

Well, once upon a time, when I was younger, I posted first video of Cyanide and Happiness: The man who could sit anywhere.
My nickname and my description are born thanks  to this video.

Now iz time to share the second part of dat video, the ALTERNATE CUT, from which I took my personal image.
Oh, if you’ve not seen the first video you can watch and post any comments here.
Have funny bras.


21 comments:

  1. lol cyanide and happiness is great
    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol awesome vid, love me some c & N

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well done sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for visiting my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh I ceck C&H almost evryday and yet I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!

    btw, check out my new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. god damnit my flash player is broken : /

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is classic!

    btw, check out my new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i remember seeing this in digital graphics class

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure I want to watch the video haha

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center