Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last.fm


Whut is it? Last.fm is an Internet radio site for streaming music, founded in the United Kingdom in 2002. It has claimed over 40 million active users based in more than 200 countries. On 30 May 2007, CBS Interactive acquired Last.fm for £140m ($280m USD).
Using a music recommender system called "Audioscrobbler", Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of the songs the user listens to, either from Internet radio stations, or the user's computer or many portable music devices. This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") either via the music player itself (Spotify, Amarok) or via a plugin installed into the user's music player. The profile data is then displayed on the user's profile page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites.
Users can create custom radio stations and playlists from any of the audio tracks in Last.fm's music library, and are able to listen to some individual tracks on demand, or download tracks if the rights holder has previously authorised it. For users living outside the UK, US, and Germany, the radio service requires a subscription for €3.00 per month after a 30 track free trial.
If you wanna read moar you can search Last.fm on Wikipedia.


 I’m a Last.fm user and I have an account (if you wanna see it you can find it >here<).
Unfortunately I must pay  to fucking use Last’fm radio service, and no, I don’t pay it.
I think this social network is useful however, you can find a lot of informations about your favourite bands and discover new amazing bands.
What do you think about it bras?


BIG IMPORTANT FUCKING EDIT: Why my links are now goddamn underlined and blue? WHYYY?
I need someone which can help me to make them retourn grey and not underlined D: 
Thanx. 

44 comments:

  1. I use winamp radio for radio stations. Normally I just use Grooveshark and pandora for my music though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last.fm is one of the best websites on the internet! I found a lot about bands by last.fm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love last.fm. I scrobble with Foobar2000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds nice, maybe I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't there some prank involving Justin Bieber and Last FM? Sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE (!!!) last.fm. everyone can ad me: smak031

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last.fm WAS good as long as the radio was free. Not it's just meh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. got the scrobbler running... dont use it for anything really dont even have friends on there, jut like the lists

    ReplyDelete
  9. my sister uses a site like that, but i don't remember which. and at least the blue looks good

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Last.fm!!

    monotonyasylum is my last.fm name. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. yea last fm helps me with finding simmilar artists to the ones i like, its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm I usually just have my own music handy, so I don't use anythign else :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i find alot of my music on last.fm thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay, lastfm is awesome :D I just started using it again because I had completely forgot I had an account until my friend reminded me, THANKYOUDOLL

    ReplyDelete
  15. ootunes for iphone is way better ! (if you use it on an iphone that is )

    ReplyDelete
  16. last.fm rules. used it for 4 and a half years now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last FM is the best, great post. Cheers mate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow very cool, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll try it , thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete
  20. last.fm is my jam but i prefer pandora :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Check your layout to change the colors of the links if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW is like a google of music!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow thanks for the heads up! have you heard of pandora radio?

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah last.fm own
    but i'm loosing my privacy somehow and the music industry knows what to release next for everybody to buy it
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think they started out well but I reckon we7 is a better alternative. It seems to be growing faster too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whenever I'm down for a smoke, I'll let Last FM run on any new artists I may have stumbled across. Easily one of the reasons my library is as big as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  27. tried it, doesnt work in canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. last.fm rules
    your links look fine now

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center