Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weebl’s Stuff


Happy Saturday to all you bras!

This is a short selection from my favourite WS videos. 
There are some news, but I prefer to share with you all theese old vids; maybe most of you had already watched theese videos many many times.
Theese videos have a peculiar feature IMO, they are very very addictive. Ya, most of them are short videos, thus when you finish to watch one of them, you suddenly watch another one, and so on.
So when you’ll watch your clock to see how time you’ve spent on watchin’ them you’ll realize dat your life is finished, it’s time to die.

 Kenya, nothing else matters.


 Salvionic, iz a techno group which makes its own videos with WS. I like it.


 Narwhals, inventors of the shish kebab.


 Crabs, I’m gonna put them in my mouth.
Oh yes.


OMFG, a vid I’ve never seen before, I’m watchin’ this moar and moar D:
BA BA BA BABY BABOON!

 BA BA BABBA BA. I’m fuckin’ lovin’ it.

42 comments:

  1. thank u those vids and my morning coffee/smoke perked me right up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww dood you really helped make mine a great morning, thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha awesome videos XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and interesting vids bro..thaks for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all hurt my brain.
    And made me hungry for Jedi Of The Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeble's stuff is ALWAYS good !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoo-OOH MAN, my facebook wall just got interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. free snorkel with every visit!
    hahahaahha
    nice post bud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha really nice videos third 1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your collection! Nicely put togather.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NARWHALS NARWHALS SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN, CAUSING A COMMOTION CAUSE THEY ARE SO AWESOME.

    Best song ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing. Never knew Narwhals were so awesome, but I do now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very glad about your appreciation bras, tomorrow I wanna give you a great good morning, cuz now you're finally 100.
    Thanx, I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Narwhals are awesome, great animation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man that crabs video is hilarious, I know its really old but this stuff is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  17. damn.. i loved it, except the crabs one.. thats just plain strange

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh noes they be stealing mah bukkkkit!!!! - angry walrus

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vids were annoying. Eh, I watched 'em all anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dude this video alone made my night. Huge thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoops I meant the narwhals one :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I laughed my ass off at Hitler LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center