Neobux, the best PTC - What I've ACTUALLY and REALLY earned.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage and supplies

Hi bras,
I'm back I don't know why (oh I know why, but you don't), after a whole year.
This is my new first post, I don't have so much time, so I'll be short.
Etsy (It's a link), maybe all you readers are already informed about this site, but well, I discovered it a couple of day ago and I thought to share it with you.
I don't know anything about it's credibility, but if you have some infos, I'd like to read it.
I bought a couple of Apple stickers for my Macbook Pro, for about 5$, I'll write you about 'em.
Now it's goodbyes time, have to go.
Kisses ;*

2 comments:

  1. That site is gold! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creationz/294988257186459
    Creationz is an online page for everyone
    deal in hand made bangles,hair bands,hair pins ear rings and many more handmade accessories…………
    Place your order or any inquiry kindly at our given Email address:
    creationzart@hotmail.com
    or inbox us at https://www.facebook.com/creation.artz
    Do visit our page.
    thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Chitika Center